Monday, January 26, 2009

Don't know how I should feel?

Today I asked five of the people I consider my closest friends what they thought my greatest gifts or strengths were. I took all of them time to think about it and for the most part I was happy and flattered by what they said. But what bothered me the most was the fact they all seemed to struggle for quite some time about my strengths. These are supposed to be friends and they can't find anything good to say about me. I'm just a bit hurt by it all. Kinda shows you how people really feel about you but I love them anyway. I know I can be a hard ass but that's only to protect my self from being hurt by the way people feel or think about me. There are still moments when I give a damn about what people say. Not that often.

No comments:

Post a Comment