So I'm sitting at work slightly pissed about some information I just acquired. I'M BEING PLAYED A FOOL AT MY JOB!!! I looked at the schedule and amount of time that other people (who have worked here half the amount of time I am) and realized I am:
1. Working the least amount of hours
2. Working half as much as almost everyone here!!
Are you serious? This is the kind of mess I left my last job for! I have no idea what to do. I don't want to leave because I get paid to basically do nothing. But how can I stay when my boss is trying to do me?
Anybody have any advice for me?
Hurt and confused.
Kierra.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know, just think of the job as only for a season and you need this job so , that you can finish school. Look @it as a blessing! You have more time to do you, and less time for your boss or anyone else to do you. So, what if you don't get the hours this is not your career; but a steeping stone for a better you.
ReplyDelete